Monday, June 13, 2016

Design Wall Monday - More Crossed Blocks

Up on the design wall today are the scrappy blocks I received for May's Quilters Bee Mod.  I know that more Crossed blocks are coming my way, but it may be time to start thinking about where this project is going.   


Another project I want to work on is a Deer pattern that I won from Hand and Needle.  I have so many fabrics and colors that I want to try with this pattern that I am having trouble finalizing the design.  I think I need more time to pick out the colors.


Linking today to Design Wall Monday and to Oh Scrap.

4 comments:

  1. I love the scrappy cross blocks! Must remember that idea . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the scrappy cross blocks before. They are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your scrappy cross blocks are unique and going to make a wonderful scrappy quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cross blocks are great. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete