Sunday, September 28, 2014

Craft Book Month - Quiltopedia

Today, my fingers are simply worn out.  But I don't care, because I LOVE my new quilt!  Yes, I did say "my quilt" because this quilt is for me.
 
 
The pattern is titled "Obsession" and is found in the book "Quilt-opedia" which is currently my favorite quilt book. 
 
I cannot believe that this quilt was made from scraps!  It was fun to select and cut the fabrics squares for this quilt.  
 
 
Since I had to cut the squares from scraps, it did take a bit longer than cutting from yardage.  But, I wanted the quilt to have the look of many fabrics.

Now, I wonder what project to start next...

Linking today to the party at Craft Buds since September is Craft Book Month.   
 
Craft Book Month at Craft Buds

9 comments:

  1. Wow -- this is so darn pretty. What a wonderful way to use up scraps of all colors! How big did you cut the squares, and what is the finished size of the quilt? The last thing I need is another quilt project, but this one is definitely beckoning me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a very lovely quilt. Love the colour, the scrappiness and the visual effect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is stunning. I love your scraps and the beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I got this book too and have been wanting to start on this quilt. And a bunch of the other projects...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking! I definitely want to check out Quiltopedia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mina - this quilt is AMAZING!!! Fantastic colour choices. You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete