Monday, August 5, 2013

Design Wall Monday - Hexie Pillow

Its Design Wall Monday and I haven't posted new projects lately because I have been trying to focus on finishing my WIPs (and there are many).  But, I have some travel coming up soon and decided I needed a new project to take along with me.
Awhile back, I made a hexie pillow using Amy Butler's Cameo fabric and really liked the look of the project that used many patterns.  I decided to make another pillow using my Denyse Schmidt scraps.  Now, I just need to get to work cutting all those hexies.
Check out all the other projects today on Design Wall Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty fabrics. Working on them while traveling will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is going to be fab! I love Denyse Schmidt and paper piecing is perfect on the go project. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on a Hexy pillow...my first Hexy adventure. Look forward to seeing what your finished pillows look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you hexies... so fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mina, I am just thinking if I distract you just for a moment would you notice a few missing DS hexies?! ;)

    ReplyDelete