Monday, June 3, 2013

City Sampler Quilt Along - Tula Pink

I am still continuing with the City Sampler blocks for the Tula Pink QAL

Sew Sweetness 
 
 
So far, I have 47 of these little blocks finished.  But, today is the day to link up blocks 4-6.
 
 
 
Block #4 is modified slightly from the original.  Since I am using solid scraps, I found that these scraps fit perfect for this block.  The Tula Pink fabric is from Parisville.
 
 
Block #5.  Not sure which Tula Pink collection these fabrics are from since they came through a swap.
 

Block #6 using fabric from my favorite collection - the Birds and the Bees.

It may by time to start figuring out how I am going to put them all together.  I am leaning toward using the 100 blocks and making the cover quilt.

Linking today to the Lets Get Acquainted link-up and to Design Wall Monday.
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great book, I might have to check that one out!
    That's a lot of blocks, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting on my hands but how longer I can resist this book and the QAL is anyone's guess. Lovely blocks! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete