Monday, October 15, 2012

Design Wall Monday - Spider Webs Again

This weekend I was looking over my 100 Day Hustle to-do list and I took out my box of spider web blocks.  I love the way the blocks look with the red.  Can you believe that I was working on the blocks earlier this year and I ran out of scraps?  As a person that saves every piece of fabric, I never thought I could run out of scraps! 

Since then, I have worked on a few projects building up a few more scraps, but not much.  Progress is slow going.

 
 
Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.
 

Blogtoberfest - Day 15

3 comments:

  1. Great scrap quilt. I love the spider webs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous with reds and one of my favorite patterns! You are not 'kinda' a quilter at all. You are wonderful. And I do so love those quilting dogs! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete