Friday, July 13, 2012

I Won A Book!

I am posting tonight using the Blogger app which is very limited, but soon I will be getting my new laptop and hope to be back to my old routine.

Back in May, I went on a shopping spree and got a fat quarter bundle of Jane Sassaman's Garden Divas . I was thinking of starting a new project when I saw the blog hop featuring Jane's new book "Patchwork Sassaman Style". Even though I don't win things, I somehow knew this was my chance. Well - I won on the first day of the hop!

I got the book in less than a week and have already started working on a project. There are a lot of quilts featured in this book and a lot of information. I have never made a project with such bold fabric before, but her advice is to let the fabric work for you - so that is what I am trying to do.

This blogger app is so limited that I cannot insert a link, but check out her blog for other stops on the hop. The hop continues until the 24th, so there are additional books available. I will post my project soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats - how cool! I love Jane Sassaman's prints for their bright, bold designs. Can't wait to see how your project turns out!

    ReplyDelete