Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NewFO Challenge - January

Boy, have I found a challenge made just for me.  It is the 2012 NewFO Challenge at Cat Patches.


I do love starting new projects, and this is a challenge that actually encourages you to add to the UFO pile!  I can do that!  I LOVE starting new projects.  The rule is that you start a new project every month.  Then link your project on the last day of the month, along with a status report of previous month's projects.  I think I can do that.  And I do have a new project started in January.  I wrote yesterday about a new applique project from Kaffee Fassett's pattern for Rice Bowls. 



Once I got the first one figured out, the rest have gone together well.  I now have a stack of rice bowls ready for applique.  So far, so good.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. I'm so glad you joined in and shared it with us. Looking forward to seeing it as you go along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea and fun looking too. Gosh, some of you are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But now I'm hungry for some great oriental food. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute. Looking forward to a status report on them in Feb.

    ReplyDelete