Saturday, November 26, 2011

Today has been quite a quilty good day.  I shopped this morning for new material, I got my first gift issue of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine in the mail, and I got something squishy in the mail.

What could it be?


OOOOOhhhhhhhhh........It's my prize from Sew Mama Sew.  I won a $25 gift certificate to the Quilted Cupcake.   My first ever prize!


Although it was hard for me to choose which item to purchase, I finally chose a cover for my new iPad2.  I love it!  The construction is quite sturdy.


My iPad2 has a hard, clear cover protecting the device.  I had wondered how the cover would fit my device.



It fits great!  And, I tested it out in all of my work bags/purses.  I am now set to go all stylishly to work on Monday.  I also travel alot, so I know it will get alot of use.

I am quite pleased!

Thank you to Jean at the Quilted Cupcake and to Sew Mama Sew for the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment