Friday, October 14, 2011

New Project - Blogtoberfest Day 14

I have been on vacation for over a week but I am back now and wanting to start something new.  Right before I left, I read through some blogs over at Quilter Blogs and found a project that I couldn't wait to start at Freshly Pieced.  The quilt is titled Cross-Terrain and is also featured in the Moda Bake Shop .


Sometimes when I am in a project slump, I will go to a fabric store and buy a remnant and challenge myself to use it in a project.  About a year ago, I bought this jelly roll on clearance titled "Exotic".  The price must have been right, because the patterns are waaaaaaaaay out of my comfort zone.  I could not find the right project, but I think that it will work for the Cross-Terrain quilt.  So with 2 yards of Kona Celery Green, I am ready to get back to my machine and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment